letter to the chef

Sanjeev kapoor Sir,

How are you? Wish you are allright.
It's very cold and being a foody how can I forget you. I am in a car on a road trip, on my way to your state Haryana. I will stay in karnal. Thought to inform you. 
                                           Anyway winter means tasty and spicy foods for me. As I love cooking, so now a days I am trying some regional dishes. Last time I tried south indian but my cooking failed to meet my expectations. Now sir I want you to mail me some new recipes.I also tried your paneer and it was just awesome.
Now tell me something about your city. Now a days all are talking about weather. Your place being nearer delhi, I can imagine the condition there. But today, the weather is quite sunny and it feels great. Infact I am able to type on my small screen with my bare hands. Winters are great for travelling, isn't it?. 
Life has just two things for me food and travel. Rest is just "moh maya". Funny but true, right. Now what else should I say. I will wait for your recipe.
Car is in it's pace. I would like to end my words here. Take care and stay healthy.
SHRISTI

(Shristi is one of the budding poets from Patna University. in the process of finding her voice, she feels that writing helps in releasing stress and gives her a kind of  pleasure that nothing else can provide.)

Comments

मील के पत्थर